Before you close the account, make sure that there is no information in your account that you think you will need in the future. Closing your account is permanent and not reversible so any information you have (and credits if you have a Member Account) will be lost. Once you are ready, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Gengo Tutors account.
- Once you have successfully logged in you should see your dashboard screen. On that screen open up your profile using either the icon on the dashboard or the link on the left side of your screen.
- When the profile page loads, scroll all the way to the bottom and at the end of the form where you are asked to enter all of your information look on the bottom right and you should see a small link that says "Close Account".
- Click on the close account link to bring up the confirmation page.
- In the account closing confirmation page you will be asked to confirm the email and password you have associated with this account.
- Once you have entered those, click on the red "Close Account" button.
- If the information you entered is correct, your account will be instantly closed and you will be logged out of the Gengo Tutors system.
At this point you will no longer be able to get back into Gengo Tutors or create a new account with this email in the future.