If you have already located a Skype Language Tutor or if you simply don't want to receive any more proposals for this want ad, you can deactivate it before the days default time is up.
- Log in to your Gengo Tutors account.
- Once you have successfully logged in you should see your dashboard screen. On that screen open up your "My Classifieds" section using either the icon on the dashboard or the link on the left side of your screen.
- On the page that opens you will see a list of all the active classifieds you currently have in Gengo Tutors.
- Expand the one you want to deactivate by clicking on the title of the ad.
- At the bottom of the newly expanded section you will see a button that says "Edit This Post". Click on that to open the post details page.
- On the left side of the page, under the ad details you will see a section titled "Deactivate Ad" you will see an orange button that also says "Deactivate Ad". Click on that.
- Once you click on it, 2 new buttons will appear and you will be asked to "Confirm" that you want to deactivate the ad. If you are sure click on the "Confirm" button.
- Your want ad will then be instantly deactivated.
Deactivating the ad is permanent and cannot be reversed. Of course, you can always post another free want ad later if you need.